So, I have this crazy obsession with wearing my skirts as shirts, it's kinda an issue...turning into a habit I suppose...is it a bad one? I don't know, you tell me!
And the lovely July Girl of 14 tagged me for '6 Random Things About Myself '. Considering I am the most random person you'll EVER meet, it was a tough decision to decide on some interesting picks. Here are my six:
1. I am an artist of all sorts. I love photography and i'm passionate about art-I love drawing, charcoal is my life!
2. I have family all over the world, from Austrailia all the way to France
3. I am an only child of my parents, but I have a total of 4 siblings who all differ a little from ethincity as me
4. It's a little cliche, but music is my life...there is not a day that goes by that I don't listen to some tunes
5. I use to be a dancer, and I miss it very dearly...especially ballet
6. My dream is to become a buyer...although I don't know the most practical way of getting there, for right now...i'm just staying in school
I'm going to tag:
Jessica of january
Jules of Candy Hearts
Have a great day everyone!