Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ciel d'achats d'épargne

Yesterday, I had a splendid day of shopping. The economy these days is just horrible, so it was a relief to discover some great finds at the local thrift store. Here is what I found:



A great shirt/tunic, I can not wait to wear this baby with some cute leggings and heels
$5







This purse caught me off-guard pretty quickly when I scoured the store. I normally carry large bags, but this would be a nice change for me. I love the color and the texture.

$4



I'm not too sure why this photo upload sideways, but I think you all can get the jist. This cardigan type cover was something I contemplated on buying. The shape of it kinda drew me away for awhile, but I've grown to love it!
$7



This beautiful blouse is one of my favorite things I purchased. The silk and the lace are so esqusite. It drapes over me really great, so im super excited to match this with other things in my wardrobe.

$3




These boots wins for the best find of the day for me. The burgandy leather was just what I was looking for. I've been getting into more red shades in my looks, and I was so excited to find these. For awhile I've been look for studded shoes that aren't too obvious and cheesy, and I think these are just perfect!


$6



I love the white and gold. I've always though that these colors went well together. I'm glad I found this, I was in dire need of a belt.


$2





These shorts we're a no brainer for me. I love the buttons of the front. I thought it was a nice touch to a pair of high-waisted denim shorts.


$2

_______________________________



...and I wore the boots today woo hoo! Unfortunately to my dismay, my alarm went off late and I had an early morning class. Coincidently we had our first test today as well. Well, my new boots didn't feel too sympatheic...long story short, I twisted my ankle :(

30 comments:

  1. Those boots are AMAZING! And dangerous...haha. Be careful doll! I love the white blouse too! You have great style!!! I must follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. It looks like you had a great thrifting haul! I hope your ankle is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt you found! Great blog. Thanks for stopping by mine. Oh, and I really am convinced Joaquin doing a spoof, I think it really is a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks!

    great finds. i do love a good thrifting adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you found such great deals on awesome stuff. well done!!!!

    and it is so cool that you like neil farber. yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cannot believe you find those boots at a THRIFT STORE! lucky duck. it seems that whenever i find great shoes at a thrift store they are inevitably not in my size. congrats on such great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! so MANY awesome finds!
    lucky you! i'm excited to see how you will wear them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've bought amazing stuff - I love the brown bag! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your nice comment!
    The bag and the 3$-blouse are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. dear lord, thats an amazing day of bargain shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woow, the clothes are amazing ! i love the bag!!

    xxx sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your finds! esp the belt and shorts! so lucky u are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the boots and the white blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun! Great finds, especially the bag a boots - divine!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit! You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. great finds for you! love the boots and lace blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love LOVE The striped shirt!

    you find such awesome deal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, niice finds! Southern California has some of the best thrift shops ever (I lived there :P). In what part are you?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'D DIE FOR THOSE BOOTS. Such a perfect shade of burgundy-- and the studs KILL. Great finds! (I especially love the croc-embossed bag + shorts!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing finds! Love them all I wish we had thrift stores in here too :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good job. You found some interesting items for a good price hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love what you bought.
    Hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  23. these are great finds. i can never resist a pair of denim high waisties, especially at two dollars! i am really liking your blog too! xo/maisie #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. What snags! I love the purse and the striped tee. They're such great essentials.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ahhh! everything you got was super adorable and wayyycheap. :) you must take me shopping sometime!! pleaseeeeee? i'm begging.

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look grate!!!


    nice finds!

    http://mikyscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love that bag and those shorts !!
    & you definitely rock those boots in that outfit :}


    x

    ReplyDelete