Monday, July 6, 2009

failures

I find it appalling that I simply cannot find enough time in the summer to update my blog. Unfortunately with how things panned out I am forced to take a few summer courses. Thankfully there is only 3 more weeks left (thank GOD!).

Here are some updates:
- I went on an amazing lake trip up north, and I'm hoping to post some photographs up soon
- Apart from my busy academic schedule I have a very nice concert calender (Band of Horses, Copeland, Coldplay, Kings of Leon, and hopefully the Outside Lands Festival)
-My house is officially up for sale, so my remodelling was a little worthless.
- I've just about zero amount of shopping. Although i've definitely found some items I must have:



Silence & Noise Back Zip Crop Tee, $38


Rapscallion by Samantha Pleet Open Back Tank, $38


I hope everyone is having a very amazing summer, I will be...in three weeks. Wish me good luck!

9 comments:

  1. I totally love those grey pants...I need the similar pieces. :)

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gooooooooood lord. i love that gray tank. i've been wanting something with an open back all summer. a more covering alternative to the crop top...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Connie! I miss you darling!
    Yeah! I like the flowers on this short!
    I'm buying coats! it's not fair :( hahhaa!

    Ok, have a nice day. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lineup you have for the summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gray tank the best!

    Good luck with summer courses - you'll do amazingly!

    Can't wait to see you back here again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The open back tank is great and the crop tee is adorable. Enjoy the concerts. I am hunting down some Coldplay tickets as I type. Good Luck with the courses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss your updates! Thankfully for all of us, your classes will be over soon. I wish I could say that for myself, though, I start summer school next Monday :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be done in a week!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete